Ok. Here is what happened on the seventh week.
- First day for summer 1’s. More awesome recursers to learn from, interact with and pair on awesome things.
- Participated in a panel sharing my experience about accountability and structure together with Saul and Sean.
- It was a bit surreal because six weeks ago I was in the receiving end of the same panel. I hope I was helpful.
- I haven’t been good at consistently blogging about my algorithm and data structure adventures so caught up on that today.
- I plan to blog about that this whole week
- Finished and posted Stacks
- Finished and posted Queues.
- Worked on a bunch of miscellaneous non-RC/programming stuff.
- Finished and posted Linked Lists.